I’m trying something new on RealCiderReviews.com. Each month I will publishing a round up cider events and new releases from around the world. If you are organizing an event please send me an email to Reviews@RealCiderReviews.com . So lets start October Cider News with Sydney Cheers Fest and New Zealand’s Cider Festival in Nelson.
Saturday 3rd to Sunday 4th Nov 2018
The Cutaway, Barangaroo
Tickets on sale now at cheersfest.com
Cheers is a new Sydney Beer Festival bringing the very best of Aussie craft beer, cider, food, & entertainment to The Cutaway at the iconic Barangaroo Reserve this November. As an official Sydney Beer Week event, Cheers falls on the final weekend is going to be a huge end to an awesome week of celebrations. Explore delicious craft beers & ciders created by 40 of the top Aussie & NZ independent breweries and cideries.
For us cider lovers, we’ve assembled some of the finest cider that Australia has to offer. The inaugural cider attendees include:
- Clare Valley Brewing is bringing along their M for Mollie
- Gage Roads and their Hello Sunshine Apple Cider
- Golden Axe Cider and their Apple Cider
- Granite Belt Cider with their Treehouse Cider
- The Apple Thief is bringing a number of their offerings including the Pink Lady, Granny
Smith, William Pear and a limited release
- Frank’s Cider is also bringing a number from their Apple and Pear ranges
The New Zealand Cider Festival 2018
- Over 80 NZ Cider varieties from all over New Zealand
- Set in the historic village of Founders Heritage Park, Nelson
- Talented NZ musicians and a fantastic range of speakers
- Family friendly entertainment, games and activities
- Celebrity speaker Gabe ‘The Ciderologist’ Cook
- NEW ‘fringe’ events from 31st October to 4th November
- Award winning Ciders
- Local artisan food and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Described by National Geographic (2017) as a “heaven for Cider seekers”
Introducing our NEW Fringe Events for the growing number of Cider enthusiasts in NZ and the world!